Masters of storytelling. Excited about pioneering Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR and VR) new storytelling mediums.
- Interpret the script to create an immersive experience for the viewer.
- Ensure storyboards align with the creative goals of the leadership team and encompass storytelling objectives.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to review goals and vision for the storyboards and discuss any concerns.
- Work well in groups and open to sharing ideas with peers.
- Develop new techniques and processes to help revolutionize the AR / VR storytelling process.
- Consistently meet production goals as assigned by Production Management.
- Minimum of 4 years of storyboard experience in Film, Television, or Video Game production.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Knowledge of Cintiq and Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software.
- Strong knowledge of staging and composition skills.
- Self-motivated, excellent communicator, and a great team-player attitude.
- Solid and consistent time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
Penrose is based in San Francisco.