Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. Penrose is looking for professional 3D Generalists to create high end CG models, surfacing, lighting and fx.
- Model, surface and light both characters and environments working with the Designers, Riggers, and Animators.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of artistic styles.
- Create all aspects of each asset accurately from provided concept art.
- Follow art direction and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to find solutions to challenges that arise.
- Develop new techniques and processes to make production run smoothly.
- Consistently meet production goals as assigned by Production Management.
- Minimum of 4 years of CG experience in Film, Television, or Video Game production.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Proficient with Maya, 3ds Max, Adobe Suite, Substance Painter, ZBrush, Unreal and/or equivalent programs.
- Able to work collaboratively, as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, excellent communicator, and a great team-player.
- Solid and consistent time-management skills.
Penrose is based in San Francisco.