Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need a Data Scientist to help us continue to define the language around this new medium, as well as document and catalogue the findings.
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Mine, analyze, and report data derived from VR and AR experiences to drive optimization and improve quality
- Support our leadership, production and marketing teams
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences
- Understand and communicate ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- BA/BS in Applied Math, Economics, Computer Science, Math, or related field
- Experience with programming languages and other tools to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets, SQL databases, and other analytics tools
- Strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods
- Expertise with advanced statistical techniques and concepts
Penrose is based in San Francisco.