DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need an experienced, proven leader who can deliver an effective digital, social, and content marketing strategy to help us define the next generation of human storytelling.
- Craft and lead a world class marketing content and communications strategy that builds awareness and perception of our brand.
- Manage our online communications strategy, including by keeping our social media accounts up to date and engaging.
- Develop and oversee brand guidelines.
- Oversee the implementation of festival campaigns that are inline with marketing initiatives.
- Drive and maintain partner relationships to further brand marketing and create avenues for partnerships.
- MBA preferred (but not required).
- 5-7 years experience in content marketing, social marketing or a related field.
- Experience in marketing with a successful track record in developing solid partnerships.
- Well suited to the startup environment: flexible, adaptive, self-motivated and fast learner.
- Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross cultural and cross functional partners.
Penrose is based in San Francisco.