Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need an Engine Programmer to help optimize our projects for new and existing hardware to ensure the best performance across a wide variety of platforms.
- Develop and maintain low-level systems and assist in coordinating the project architecture.
- Develop solutions to achieve optimal performance and quality across a variety of platforms and devices.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to refine our production pipeline and systems.
- Assist in maintaining tools and other low level systems.
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks and discover opportunities for improvement.
- A minimum of 5 years’ application programming experience
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine
- Strong passion for graphics programming
- Familiar with state-of-the-art rendering techniques, shader development and graphics hardware and API’s
- Collaborative mindset and ability to communicate effectively
- Passion for VR/AR
- Experience with Android and or iOS development
Penrose is based in San Francisco.