Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We are looking for passionate developer interns who are excited about discovering new and innovative ways to push augmented and virtual reality to new limits. You’ll work with artists to build new tools, develop new interaction techniques, and constantly evaluate and integrate cutting edge hardware and third party software.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and artists to create innovative VR and AR content
- Design, implement, and maintain tools for a new VR production pipeline
- Quickly prototype and iteratively collaborate with artists to develop new tools
- Optimize VR content for release on a variety of platforms
- Knowledge of C++, Python, C, C#, or Java
- Knowledge of 3D math and graphics algorithms
- Collaborative mindset and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with software configuration management
- Experience developing for and using Unreal Engine
- Experience with Maya, Houdini, or other 3D packages
- Familiarity with Android and or iOS development
- Familiarity with Intel GPA, Visual Studio, Nsight Tegra, Perforce, and Git
Penrose is based in San Francisco.