Office Manager / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories and needs your help creating management structure for this new artistic medium. We need an Office Manager to provide assistance in the day to day operations that are integral to our business.
- Manages calendars and handles scheduling for company leadership
- Responsible for various daily office activities: answers phones, prepares items for shipment, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly, orders office supplies, runs errands, and books travel
- Helps to manage expense reports and processes purchases accordingly
- Keeps studio organized and makes sure all the necessary supplies are on hand
- Runs VR demos when necessary
- Assists in the planning of offsite activities for company
- At least 2 years working in an office environment -- startup experience a plus
- Passionate to learn about virtual reality, animation, and production processes
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, possess a positive attitude, and remain organized
- Familiarity with Google docs and Gmail
- Curious and excited to learn
Penrose is based in San Francisco.