Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need operations interns to provide assistance in the day to day procedures that are integral to our business.
- Work with the Penrose team to define, launch, and drive strategic initiatives.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Lead cross-functional teams to get work done.
- Be the source for market intelligence in the virtual reality space.
- Drive recommendations through to implementation and results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Passion for virtual reality and changing the world.
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint as well as relevant financial systems such as Oracle.
- Ability to manage intense workloads with short time frames.
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Effective at building strong relationships with people across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curious and excited to learn.
Penrose is based in San Francisco.