PRoduct manager (gaming)
Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need a product manager to bridge the gap between our external customers, engineering, design, and business to drive the production process towards high quality and on time feature releases.
- Work with a cross-functional team of artists and engineers to manage the product roadmap from development to soft launch to launch and into live operations.
- Create wireframes, write specs, A/B test, optimize feature performance, gather requirements, and plan product rollout to deliver high quality VR/AR products.
- Collaborate with the Art and Engineering Departments to define, design and manage features and functionality that support the overall strategic vision of the products – maximizing consumer engagement and retention.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Align with internal teams to create and discover new levers, channels and strategies to grow and engage the user base.
- Work with internal team to conduct consumer testing to identify, analyze and deliver insights for feature development and optimization.
- Develop and implement metric hooks and tracking tools for the product and use data to drive decisions for feature optimization and future feature development.
- Drive monetization strategy to maximize engagement and revenue.
- Oversee existing relationships, as well as develop new ones, with third-party tools in support of driving the success of our product.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management, game design & production, management consulting, quantitative analysis, or similar field.
- Expertise with project management tracking tools such as Jira, Shotgun, Asana, Trello, Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Deep understanding of product management at a features/systems level.
- Able to approach complex problems and convert them into simple and elegant solutions.
- Experiencing performing data analysis and using A/B testing processes to inform decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent project management, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Prior experience with agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Penrose is based in San Francisco.