Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need production assistants to provide assistance in the day to day operations that are integral to our business.
- Provides overall general assistance to the Production Manager and company leadership
- Responsible for various daily office activities: answering phones, schedules meetings, prepares items for shipment, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly, orders office supplies, runs errands, and handles travel arrangements
- Assists Production Manager with the daily calendar and handles the scheduling for company leadership
- Help to manage expense reports and processes purchases accordingly
- Keep studio organized and make sure all the necessary supplies are on hand
- Assist in the planning of offsite activities for company
- Passionate to learn about virtual reality, animation, and production processes
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and a positive attitude
- Willing to work overtime on occasion
- Familiarity with Google docs and Gmail
- Curious and excited to learn
Penrose is based in San Francisco.