XR Event Manager
Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need an XR Event Manager to coordinate and oversee our pipeline of external events, maintaining the company’s image and positioning across the globe.
- Serve as the Primary Point of Contact for all Penrose’s industry engagements, ranging from industry conferences, speaking engagements, film festivals and product launches.
- Maintain accurate calendar and status updates for all events and respond in a timely manner to all incoming event and speaker requests
- Develop and effectively manage budgets, agendas and timelines for all company events
- Ensure timely execution and production of key industry events
- Negotiate with and manage external vendors contracted for event support
- Arrange and manage all technical, design and logistical requirements for company events
- Collaborate with other company managers to ensure proper staffing and organization of events
- Train and manage event staff and VR & AR docents following Penrose’s Demo best practices guidelines
- Accurately convey brand messaging and key talking points at all company events
- Develop event strategies to maximize brand awareness while capturing marketing opportunities
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications campaigns and events engagements by collecting data and producing reports required to evaluate effectiveness
- 3+ years of experience in communications & event planning
- Willingness to travel on short notice to conduct demos at events and represent the company world wide
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating events
- Knowledge of third party web and enterprise applications for registration, housing management, email communications, and invitations, event guide apps, payment processing and travel management
- Ability to create, integrate and execute communications plans in coordination with marketing and content releases
- Excellent communication, written & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
Penrose is based in San Francisco.